ColoradoDragRacing.com Forums

Go Back   ColoradoDragRacing.com Forums > Colorado Drag Racing Classifieds > For Sale

Old 11-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Senior CDR Member

Default Two Jr Comp Mini Dragsters for Sale

My Daughter has decided to hang it up so we are having a broken heart sale.

2006/2007 HRD Dragster. This is the Number 2 HRD Car, Yamaha RX1 Engine, Comet 108c 4 arm Drive, Artic Cat Bear Cat Driven. 38 mm Mikuni RS Flat Slide Carbs On Methanol. MSD MC4 Programmable Ignition. AIM Data acquisition unit, currently has all the EGTs and Speed Sensors Removed for use in Pro Et. But will include them, Also have some extra parts and Clutch tools that could be available for the right deal.

2008 Bandimere Jr Comp Track Champion, 2008 WCF Runner Up 2009 Bandimere Jr Comp Runner Up and Run Tuff Third Place. 2009 WCF Winner.

Very consistent car, Many Round and Race wins. Chassis Built By Norm Porter. Does not have the Re cert Problems now being found in many other Jr Comp cars, Front Wheel Base width is Legal for 1/4 mile.

We also have what was going to be my Daughters New car, Car is a New Build, Never Raced, Needs to be completed, currently we have over $22000.00 invested.

New 2009 Visions Chassis, Hayabusa, MTC slider Clutch, Custom Stainless Header, C&R Dual Pass Radiator with CNCed Mounts. CNCed Remote Filler, Billet T-stat housing. Custom CNC Motor Mounts. CNC Dash with inlaid switches KOSO Tach with programmable two stage shift light and built in temp. Auto Meter Gages, Oil pressure, Volt and Narrow Band O2, Gear Position Indicator/TRD Very Nice

Custom Engine & Chassis Wiring, all heat shrink connectors, not a bike Harness stuffed into the car. Very nicely done, over $1000 and many hours invested in wiring this car. PC Interface for ECU, allows the Factory ECU to be tuned and Flashed from your PC, This gives complete control over the Fuel and Ignition Maps. No need for piggy back type of tuners, You Can store Multiple Maps on your PC and Load them into the ECU. (re flash)
MSD 2 Step, MSD Window Switch. Chute available Have Several different shifting options available. Air or electric, Probably more that I am forgetting at this time.

It was our intent with this car to build a very detailed Jr Comp/Mini Dragster, We were doing a lot of Custom CNCed Parts, working to build a very cleanly packaged car, trying to raise the bar so to speak. So this car has a lot of potential.

I will sell this car as a complete package or I will remove the Busa Motor, all our parts and goodies and Sell the New Visions Chassis as a Roller for a considerable Discount of what a New Chassis Cost From Visions.

I will consider offers on both Cars, Cash is King but I may also consider partial trades.

Feel free to contact me at 303-513-0192

I can provide pictures.

Thanks, Bill
Old 12-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Senior CDR Member

Default Re: Two Jr Comp Mini Dragsters for Sale

Yamaha Is sold Visions Busa car still available, would not mind selling it as a bare roller